Stephanie and Scott had a rockin’ cactus garden wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden. They had a short ceremony, feasted on a scrumptious dessert bar, and danced the night away to the tunes provided by Whiskey Tango in the Steele Herb Garden.
Here are Ten things we loved about Stephanie and Scott’s wedding day!
- Stephanie’s dress had a cape and it was divine! Having a cape is a great option for someone who doesn’t care to wear a veil.
- Rose gold details that were to-die-for. We loved the she weaved the rose gold from her rings through out her full look including her belt, earrings, and hair accessory.
- They shared a First Look during the sublime desert light.
- The look on her father’s face when he laid eyes on her was priceless.
- Their flower girl had a fun ribbon wand instead of flowers. What little girl wouldn’t be proud to wave that around as she walked down the aisle?
- The table arrangement chart was super cute and included adorable cacti photos.
- A yummy coffee bar kept the guests energy up all night long.
- They feasted on a scrumptious dessert bar instead of wedding cake.
- There was amazing lighting design for their nighttime reception
- Whiskey Tango AZ played top 40 tunes to keep everyone dancing the night away.
See their engagement session here.