Rebecca and Alex are married! Their northern Arizona wedding was at Stone Haven Lodge located in the White Mountains in Show Low. Even though they had been hoping for snow, their day was perfect without it.
Here are Ten things we loved about Rebecca and Alex’s wedding day!
- Alex was unabashedly himself on their day.
- Their dog Bleu was the flower girl.
- Their other dog Bullitt was the ring bearer
- They chose to have a destination wedding in the mountains, distinctly different from their hometown of Tucson, Arizona.
- Tattoos definitely go with ruffles.
- They got married under the pines, but had an “Under the Sea” theme for their reception.
- Dinner was held in a sun room with a glass ceiling and chandelier and it felt like we were in an aquarium.
- They told a sweet story about a wooden turtle that they bought in Hawaii, and they had it as decoration on their head table. Then they gave everyone a small wooden turtle as a gift.
- They both had long lasting friends by their sides.
- Their joy was evident throughout the day
Shout out to the awesome team from their northern Arizona wedding:
Check out their engagement session at Windy Point here.